QUINT 5 Arm Pergola Structure Extension Bracket with SOLO for 6x6 Wood Posts
BUILT TO LAST
QUINT is our 5 arm structure expansion bracket. It allows you to connect three pergolas in an ‘L’ shape, or to attach four structures to create a sizeable commercial patio.
Toja Tip: Ensure lumber is fully inserted into the bracket cavity, resting on metal tabs for proper installation.
- 1x QUINT 5 Arm Pergola Structure Expansion Bracket for 6x6 Wood Posts
- 1x SOLO Pergola Post Base and Wall Mount Bracket
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- Anchoring Hardware
Due to different building materials and requirements based on location, we advise on checking building codes and talking to your local hardware store for the best securing hardware for your specific surface.
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- Welds on the inside for a clean quality look
- 5-year limited warranty
- 8 fastening holes per side for attaching accessories
- Category: 6x6
- Arm Opening (Interior): 5.62” x 5.62”
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 5.828” x 5.828”
- Arm Height: 9”
- Gauge: 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Overall Size (1 Pc. QUINT): LxWxH: 23.69” x 23.69” x 14.75”
- Colour: Black
- Weight (1 QUINT + 1 SOLO): 42 lbs.
- Fastening Holes: 0.25”
We recommend taking a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 6x6 brackets accommodate dressed lumber, commonly called 6x6’s at local building supplies. The actual measure is 5.5"x5.5”.
We do have rough cut 6x6 brackets available, if you are interested please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and they would be happy to help.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase