Build to your space and create a uniquely shaped pergola structure for 4x4 lumber with our Hexagon Pergola Kit.
Toja Tip: Ensure lumber is fully inserted into the bracket cavity, resting on metal tabs for proper installation.
- 3x PEAK TRIO 30 2pks
- 2x SOLO 1pk
- 1x SOLO 4pk
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- Anchoring Hardware
Due to different building materials and requirements based on location, we advise on checking building codes and talking to your local hardware store for the best securing hardware for your specific surface.
We recommend taking a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 4x4 brackets accommodate dressed lumber, commonly called 4x4’s at local building supplies. The actual measure is 3.5x3.5”.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase